Thursday 31 May 2012

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I finished my Portfolio of Evidence for my Assessor and Moderator course that I attended at the end of last year... I had 6 months in which to do it, and got two extensions. Yet I left it until the last minute and completed it in two days. Yes, I was stressed, and I vow to never do that again! Luckily my colleagues were also doing it at the last minute. I needed help on Tuesday and I was just terrified to call and ask someone, thinking that they were all done. But my colleague in Kimberly was only one assignment ahead of me and one of the Cape Town girls was a couple of assignments behind me! So I didn't feel so bad. I even managed to send my Protfolio off yesterday afternoon. I don't think the Cape Town girls have sent it off yet, as Liz sent some information for one of the assignments after I had posted mine! Now all I have to do is wait until I receive some feedback. I'm holding thumbs!

I have made a list of things that I need to work on. It's a short list, but it's actually very labour-intensive. But I figured that because I was so stressed out and busy the last few days, I am going to take it a little easy until Monday. Then I will be in full swing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment