Monday 21 May 2012

Oh Monday....

It is insanely cold and that makes me very miserable. All I want to do is be in my bed, with my warm duvet and my kitties. I slept really badly last night.... I was boiling hot in my bed! So I kept waking up. And now I'm freezing. How does one explain that?

This week is going to be a busy one... Except for today. Today is a write-off for me. I have all kinds of aches and pains to go with the cold, plus a nose that alternates between runny and blocked. So I am just going to sit here at my desk, very quietly and hopefully no one bothers me or asks anything of me.

Tomorrow I am attending some training on diversity. Then on Wednesday we have a day-long meeting with our entire HR department. Our conference starts on Thursday at Emperor's Palace and we'll be done at about 2pm on Friday afternoon. And then it will finally be weekend. I'm already tired just thinking about the week that lies ahead of me! The nice part is that our entire department will be together and I really enjoy that.

Ugh, it's not even noon yet.... How long is this day going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment