Wednesday 2 May 2012

That Monday Feeling.... Again...

Yesterday was a public holiday. So today feels like a Monday.... Again. I don't enjoy feeling like this twice in one week!

My back pain is not getting any worse, but it's still very definitely there. I've gotten some good painkillers, so I'm just waiting for them to kick in. The bus ride to work is actually the worst, with the bus going so fast, hitting every bump on the road at full speed, making all the passengers bounce in their seats... Pain is certain.

Yesterday I went to the shops to find a dress for our formal dinner at our HR conference at the end of the month. What a freakin' disaster that was! There were very few formal clothes in the shops, and it was all ill-fitting. Ugh. So I reckon I am going to go to Sandton on Saturday morning. I'll get my dad to drop me off at the Gautrain station in Hatfield and then take the train to Sandton. I seriously need to find something there. Otherwise... I just don't know.

I had the ex on my mind all day yesterday and it put a huge cloud of gloom over my day. I don't know why, but there he was, in my head, all day. Ugh...

I'm not really in the mood to do anything today. I didn't sleep well on account of the back pain and now I'm getting extra drowsy from the painkillers. Yayness.

No comments:

Post a Comment