Tuesday 15 May 2012

So Over It All...

Another day at the office... I dreaded coming into the office this morning. I had such a terrible day yesterday. I really just want to stay away from everyone here in the office. I'm in a foul mood. I already have a headache. I don't want to talk to anyone. I do not want to see anyone. I want all these people in this office to leave me the hell alone. I am sick and tired of the politics. I am sick and tired of the back-stabbing. I am sick and tired of having to watch my back every day. Every time I walk into this building, I feel as though I'm entering a war zone. Since I've been in this job, I have never, ever, ever felt this way. And the worst part is that it has nothing to do with my work or my boss. It's this other stupid bitch cow that is determined to bring everyone down. Well, I won't have it. She had better stay the hell away from me if she knows what's good for her. When they fix this office up, I want to be as far from her as possible. I don't even want to breathe the same air as her. I don't want to hear her voice. I don't want to see her. I am so over all this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment