Monday 12 September 2011

And here we go again...

And just like that, it's Monday again. Woop-dee-doo!


So yesterday I spent the entire day waiting for him to say I could go through to the flat to pack up my boxes. Yeah. Obviously he didn't call. So I'm done with all that bullshit. I'm going to TELL him that I will be there on Friday night, whether he's there or not. I am going to pack those boxes and that's final. I no longer have the time or patience or energy to deal with any more bullshit. I have waited for him to tell me how he feels for TWO months and he has said nothing. So I'm done. I'm moving on.


I let my cats spend some time in the garden yesterday. It was such a pretty day and I wanted them to enjoy it. Mika loved it and spent the entire time sniffing every blade of grass, every little stone, every twig on the ground. She was very well behave, didn't try to climb the trees or crawl under the gate. Frankie was a little scared at first, like she always is. I put her down on the grass and she just did a U-turn and went back inside. So I picked her up and brought her back inside. Every time she tried to go for the door, I stopped her. So she explored a little, following Mika's lead. Then she found a sunny spot where she chilled for a while, but she was actually waiting for no one to be watching and as soon as there was no attention on her, she slipped inside and waited by the bedroom door until she was found and let back in! I was feeling very brave and decided to bring Dime outside too. I was smart though and I put him in his carrier. He's very heavy and very strong and I can barely control him when he starts to struggle in his arms. So I got him outside, took him out of his carrier and he sat pressed up against my leg and was too terrified to move. He was actually shaking in fear!!! I figured that seeing as he was so still for a change, I would give his coat a good brushing. It went well until I got to his tail. He hates having his tail brushed but I insisted. And so he clawed me. I have a delighful gash on my thumb and it's as sore as all hell!!! But at least his coat was brushed, at least that's what I thought! While I was washing my thumb and getting a plaster, Dime disappeared. I found him hiding behind a thorn bush in the corner of the garden, lying in the fucking dirt with every twig in that area caught up in his long fur!!! GAAAAH!!!!! I tried to gently coax him out but he was as stubborn as ever, so I had to endure a few scratches from the thorn bush and I grabbed him out there, put him back in his carrier and promptly took him back to the bedroom. It was quite hectic!!!


My sister went to a weddin yesterday and she caught the bouquet!!! Hahahahahaha.... She wasn't even going for it, she was standing at the back but apparently, the bride has quite an arm! She arrived home at 3:30 this morning and made such a noise that I woke up and then struggled to go back to sleep.


And I had struggled to go to sleep in the first place. I think I'm allergic to my new shower gel. After I showered last night, my entire body was very itchy and my legs were red and swollen. I tossed and turned and scratched for ages and eventually I gave up and took an Allergex. I fell asleep very quickly after that but the Allergex affects me quite hecticly and I'm still a little groggy this morning!


And now I'm back in the office.


Zzzzzzz...... I'd love to be asleep right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment