Wednesday 14 September 2011

Happy Hump Day!!!

It's Wednesday... Halfway through the week! Yay!!!


One of the reasons he gave me for not wanting to have our baby was that he wanted to focus on his music, get his band successful and what not. He essentially chose his music over me and his unborn child. I found out yesterday that the guitarist of his beloved band quit two days before their first gig in months. I feel that karma is kicking him in the ass. What goes around, comes around. I know it's wrong to find pleasure in the misfortune of others, but I couldn't help smiling and feeling vindicated, just a little. They say that Karma is a bitch and I'm loving that bitch right now.


Yesterday I was very worried about my financial affairs. I wasn't sure if I'd have enough money to make it until payday on the 21st. So I checked first thing thins morning and I got to smile again. I have almost double what I expected!!! Yay!!!


The weather has been good lately and Spring has definately shown her face, but last night was the ultimate show. We had a massive thunderstorm and it rained almost all night!! It took me ages to fall asleep because the thunder was so loud and I was enjoying listening to the rain. Now I'm a little sleepy but that's ok because there are two huge pots of coffee at the office just waiting for me!!


It's a good day, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment