Friday 16 September 2011

Worried

I haven't heard from him and I am getting worried. I have sent him an email to his private address and one to his work address. I've called his cell but it's off. I've called his office number but there is no answer. I've just sent him an sms and I will hopefully notice the delivery report and that will tell me that his phone has been switched on.

I know I shouldn't be this concerned, but I still love him and I know how completely out of character it is for him to disappear from the world like this. So yes, I'm worried that he's been hurt in an accident or something. I'm also worried that he's done something stupid, something I don't even want to think. I know how much he can party and I'm scared that he may have taken it too far.

Usually when he is absent from Facebook and Twitter it means that he's not at work. Perhaps he's home, sleeping and he turned his phone off for some peace and quiet. I hope that's the case.

Ok, he just turned his phone on. That calms me down a bit. I hope he's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment