Thursday 8 September 2011

Dropping the K-bomb

So this morning's news is all about Darren Scott and the fact that he dropped the k-bomb at a black colleague.

Wow.

As if this country has nothing better to be upset about.

So the guy dropped the k-bomb at someone he was upset with over money that had been borrowed and not repaid. I'm of the opinion that the receiver of the k-bomb totally deserved it, regardless of race.

I've used it many times, but does that make me a racist? I don't think so. I don't use it exclusively when describing people of darker skin tones. For me a (don't read the next word if you you're sensitive) "kaffir" is anyone who demonstrates their low-classness through their actions. It has nothing to do with race. And if someone owed me money and I was angry with them, I'd drop it like it's hot.

That is all.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment