Sunday 11 September 2011

Waiting and wishing

So here I am... I have been trying to get into the flat I used to share with him for two days now. Two months after I left, I still have things there and I have decided that the time has come to get all of my things out of there and move on with my life. I put my feelings out there, told him how I felt and asked him to respond. He promised that he would. That was almost a month ago. He has very cleverly avoided telling me what he wants and how he feels. I can't wait any more. I need to move on with my life now. But he is still holding me back. I had told him that I wanted to go pack yesterday, but he said that he'd had a really rough night on Friday, that he was really tired and that he was just going to sleep. Ok then. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. So this morning I've already sent him a message asking if he was ok with me going there today, because he should be well-rested seeing as he slept all day yesterday. That was almost an hour ago. I honestly doubt that he was at home all of yesterday. But I will continue bugging him about going over there to do this. It's not that I want to do it, rather, it's something I have to do. For me. I need to move on with my life and the only way I'm going to do that is to get all the things I have out of that flat and give him back his keys. After that, I will have no reason to see him again. Yes, of course it will hurt, but it has to happen. Like I said, I put my feelings out there and he has had many opportunities to do the same. But he hasn't. I don't know what he wants so I am having to make the decision for both of us. If it's not what he wanted, he should have spoken up when he had the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment