Friday 30 September 2011

Friday Fury

Today ws not a good day, ruined by him, of course. I need to stop giving him the power to affect me like this. I heard an old Latin term on the radio... Persona Non Grata. It literally means "an unwelcome person". Sounds a lot classier than saying "You fucking piece of shit, get the fuck out of my life". Right?

I need to find some meditation, some chant, something that will empower me and give me strength and connect me to my inner goddess. Yes, I know, hippie-talk. I'm being influenced by Eat, Pray, Love. I can relate to so many things in that book. A search for pleasure, a search for spirituality and a search for love. Isn't that what we're all looking for?

There's a storm coming tonight. The skies are dark, the wind is mad and smells like the ocean. I feel so connected to that energy. It's almost as thought the anger and violence of that storm is coming from me. The more I think about the events of today, the angrier I get. And the angrier I get, the more intense the coming of the storm. It's so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment