Tuesday 27 September 2011

Migraines and IBS - A Wonderful Combination

I've had a migraine since yesterday, this time coupled with a bout of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). Yeah, it's been awesome. I left work early yesterday and didn't even bother going into the office today. When I woke up this morning, it felt as though there was a ten ton concrete ball in my head, covered with spikes that hurt my brain any time I moved. There was so much pain going on that I could barely stand. My folks took one look at me and told me to stay home. So I listened to Mommy and Daddy and did just that. For breakfast I had a handful of pain pills and then went back to sleep. It helped but I still feel somewhat fragile. Not to mention the IBS. My digestion has been up to shit today - excuse the pun. And I realise that it's all stress-related. I've had the "Big Move" on my mind ad it's seriously affecting me. I just want to get it over and done with so that I can move on with my life. I mean, I don't want to go over there, I don't want to move my stuff out, but I have to. Every time I go there I feel like shit. So if I no longer have to go there, I am hoping that I will stop feeling like shit.

Ok, I am now going to try eat something and hope that it stays in my system long enough for my body to actually benefit from it. Fuck you, IBS. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment