Monday 26 September 2011

What a Weekend!

This weekend was awesome!!! Dee and I had an awesome sushi dinner on Saturday night followed by some delicious dessert and lots and lots and lots of wine! And yes, there was a pyjama party. With cheesy, girly music and attempted karaoke. It was tons of fun. The Sunday we watched movies. Lots of them. I only got home last night with enough time to take a lovely bath before watching Eat, Pray, Love on M-Net. That was an awesome movie.

This morning I'm still feeling the effects of the weekend. I'm pretty tired and I wish I could have had an extra day to sleep!!

This weekend is the "Big Move" and I'm not looking forward to it. I haven't heard from him since we had our little email fight early last week. That's right. He has not contacted me to make plans for drinks so we can talk. No surpirse there. Unfortunately I am going to have to contact him today to remind him that I will be going over there on Saturday. Also not looking forward to that.

Ok, I'm going to get started with my day... A slow start, but a start in any case....

No comments:

Post a Comment