Friday 9 September 2011

Oh, yes, the Rugby World Cup...

So today is the start of the Rugby World Cup. My office is all about the Boks. Yippee. I'm not wearing a Bok shirt because I don't have one. I'm not going to spend my hard-earned money on a shirt that I don't even like. Besides, it has "ABSA" emblazoned acorss the chest, which is kind of ironic since I work for Nedbank.So instead, I am wearing red and white. Yes, red and white, in support of Chile and their soccer team. Sure, I stand out like a sore thumb, but I couldn't give a shit. There's apparently all kinds of Bok-related things happening at the office today. Me, I don't care. Even if I don't do a stich of work today, I will not be taking part in this madness. Well, not unless I'm forced to and then it will be in attendance only. No participation on my part.

I will only support the Boks if they get to the final.

Thank you.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment