Thursday 22 September 2011

Another Day

Last night it hit me.... I would have been 17 weeks along. It's made me a little sad today. Not ugly sad, just quiet, contemplative sad. It would have been nice.

He told me the other day that he wanted to meet me for drinks so we could talk. I didn't really see the point because my feelings for him have changed so drastically in the last few months. But I am willing to give him the opportunity to have his say. Of course he won't follow through and make plans to see me. I know he won't. Just another disappointment in a long tradition of disappointments. Unless, of course, he needs to borrow money. Then he'll call. And then it will be my turn to disappoint him.

Rugby today... We've been told that no work will be taking place during the match. Some of our staff are shouters. That's fine. I'd pretty much already written today off. Besides, I'd rather be forced to watch rugby than have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment